Summer 2021 Group Fitness Schedule
May 10–July 30
Movement Room A
Movement Room A
- Aqua FIT (50 minutes) - is shallow water medium intensity workout, using water and equipment for resistance, toning muscles, and increasing endurance and flexibility.
- Yoga Flow (50 minutes) - Yoga Flow is based on sports science, alignment principles and the ancient traditions of Yoga. Yoga Flow is for all fitness levels, age groups, and health conditions while maintaining the essence of traditional Yoga practice including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, which is widely practiced for health and relaxation. A regular yoga practice will help transform both your mind and body ultimately helping you find an inner calmness/peace, enhance your balance and stability, and leave you feeling stronger and more centered.
- MIXXEDFIT® (50 minutes) - is a people-inspired dance fitness program that is a mix of explosive dancing and boot camp toning. Everything about our dance fitness program can be described as explosive – all of our movements are always big, exaggerated, full-out, and our very best.
- Interval Training (50 minutes) - An interval class that mixes both aerobics and strength training in one designed workout. Many times you may not have 2 hours to spend in the gym so this allows you to work both your heart and your muscles extensively in one class! By doing short circuits of cardio, followed by strategic intervals of strength training, you will definitely leave this class feeling like you used your time efficiently.
- BOOTCAMP (50 minutes) - A popular interval class that mixes calisthenics and bodyweight exercises with cardio and strength training. These boot camps are designed in a way to be different all the time, and push our participants harder than they‘d push themselves. We want to keep you guessing - and challenge you differently every class! Although our instructors may push you like a drill sergeant, our goal is to offer encouragement rather than intimidation. We want you to have tons of fun – but please be prepared for some high intensity training!
All classes are in Movement Room (A) or (B) or being held virtually! Please join us via YouTube (CSUCampusRec Cougars).
Contact Lauren Davis for more information at 706-507-8662 or firstname.lastname@example.org