Hours of Operation
|7 AM - 9 PM|
|Friday||7 AM - 4 PM|
|Saturday||11 AM - 3 PM|
2 PM - 7 PM
Aquatics Center Notice
Columbus State University host a number of camps in the summer some of which utilize university facilities including the CSU Aquatics center. We will have several times that the aquatics and locker room will have restricted access. Please see the schedule below for OPEN SWIM TIMES AND CLOSED SWIM TIMES.
Lockers restricted access begins 15 minutes prior to a CLOSED SWIM TIME and resumes 15 minutes after a CLOSED SWIM TIME session ends.
- 25 yard lap lanes
- One- meter spring board
- Water volleyball court
- Leisure pool including a Lazy River
- 40 person therapy pool
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do we offer Swimming Lessons?
- Yes. We have two types Private and Group Lessons. Private lessons are 5 for 75.00 and Group lessons (2-4 people )cost 50.00 each. Please sign up at the front desk or online at https://recexpress.columbusstate.edu/
2. Do we rent the facility for birthday parties and other special occasions?
- The Aquatic Center is not available for rental to outside parties; however, campus groups and registered student organizations (RSOs) may reserve the Aquatic Center for special events and activities by contacting the Student Recreation Center.
3. How can I get in contact with the Aquatics Center?
- For more information about the Aquatics Center, please contact the Student Recreation Front Desk at 706-507-8658
4. Do you offer Lifeguarding classes? These classes are temporarily cancelled.