Hours of Operation -Spring Semester 2018
|7 AM - 9 PM|
|Friday||7 AM - 4 PM|
|Saturday||11 AM - 3 PM|
2 PM - 7 PM
About the Aquatics Center:
- 25 yard lap lanes
- One- meter spring board
- Water volleyball court
- Leisure pool including a Lazy River
- 40 person therapy pool
HIRING Lifeguards NOW!! - Stop by the Aquatics Office or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do we offer Swimming Lessons?
- We do offer swim lessons to members of our campus community, but not open to the public.
Aquatics Youth Package (4 Lessons)
Group of 2-4 People: $100.00 a person
Private Individual: $120.00 a person
Aquatics Adult Package (5 Lessons)
Group of 2-4 People: $50.00 a person
Private Individual: $75.00a person
Click here to register or sign up at the Student Recreation Front Desk
2. Do we rent the facility for birthday parties and other special occasions?
- The Aquatic Center is not available for rental to outside parties; however, campus groups and registered student organizations (RSOs) may reserve the Aquatic Center for special events and activities by contacting the Student Recreation Center.
3. How can I get in contact with the Aquatics Center?
- For more information about the Aquatics Center, please contact the Student Recreation Front Desk at 706-507-8658
4. Do you offer Lifeguarding classes? Yes, we do.
For more information on life-guarding please contact Patricia Roper at 706.507.8657 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org