Hours of Operation
|7 AM - 9 PM|
|Friday||7 AM - 4 PM|
|Saturday||11 AM - 3 PM|
2 PM - 7 PM
- 25 yard lap lanes
- One- meter spring board
- Water volleyball court
- Leisure pool including a Lazy River
- 40 person therapy pool
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do we offer Swimming Lessons?
- Yes. We have two types Private and Group Lessons. Private lessons are 5 for 75.00 and Group lessons (2-4 people )cost 50.00 each. Please sign up at the front desk or online at https://recexpress.columbusstate.edu/
2. Do we rent the facility for birthday parties and other special occasions?
- The Aquatic Center is not available for rental to outside parties; however, campus groups and registered student organizations (RSOs) may reserve the Aquatic Center for special events and activities by contacting the Student Recreation Center.
3. How can I get in contact with the Aquatics Center?
- For more information about the Aquatics Center, please contact the Student Recreation Front Desk at 706-507-8658
4. Do you offer Lifeguarding classes? Yes, we do.
For more information on life-guarding please contact Patricia Roper at 706.507.8657 or by email:email@example.com